CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hosea 6:2-3
"After two days he will revive us: on the third day he will restore us, 
that we may live in his presence. Let us acknowledge the Lord; 
let us press on to acknowledge him. 
As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; 
he will come to us like the winter rains, 
like the spring rains that water the earth."

I am convinced that as I look at this year that this is mine and erics year of restoring. Going on the third year anniversary in may i look at this verse and see how it fits our life. I felt this was a good verse today since its good friday. and how on the third day the Lord restored us eternally that we may live in his presence! praise God! i love the word restore. for i have been broken and beaten up by this world the past couple months and i love that he restores my soul... he makes me whole again so that i can do a good work and he can do a good work in me. 

ive also been camping on prov. 31, i love how most of us find it to be so cliche to the way we live our lives today, but when i think about it honestly i want to be this women. it opens with "a wife of noble character who can find?"  beth moore talks about how the other word for noble in this verse is valour or brave. i want to be a wife that is brave, who can face the world and say look what i can do and with God by my side there is no stopping me. even if my action is as simple as just loving my husband.

there will be more of my thoughts on prov. 31 but they are somewhat silly so well save them for a rainy day. for now im going to get my day started so i can spend it with my sis! thank Jesus to day for restoring us so we can live in his presence!

0 comments: