CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fresco











Introducing 'Fresco'

So long story short. instead of complaining about my job that I do like but not all the time and is not where my passion is, my friend jen and I have decided to do something about it. Although starting a business in the economy as it is today may not be the brightest thing it does give me a sense of accomplishment and creativity. we may not be a whole lot right now but i really think that we have the potential to be and with our wonderful husbands behind us and spurring us on (they want us to make all the money so they can play video games) we are excited to announce we are officially in business.

thanks to the pi phi house for having us at their mom's day event we were able to get our feet wet in the market of stillwater. with the encouragement of the products bought and the compliments from the crowd we have decided to press on. our website will be up and running in the next couple weeks which will allow you to purchase them online!  for now we are going to be looking at craft shows and other various vendors. here are some pics from our little set up! i would also like to thank my boss who provided all the awesome vintage props from her store so that we could have a good table!











6 comments:

Nate said...

You should go to Market Days. It's the last weekend of every month....In Odem.

Will & Abby's Life said...

Those are very CUTE! I love aprons. Have y'all checked out Etsy?

With great risk comes great reward! Good luck with your new business endeavor :)

Laura said...

I love the black polka dot one.

These are soo cute! Good job!

Sharon said...

I LOVE IT! You should do Canton and register on Etsy!!! Big fan of the black, white and yellow.
~ Mary

Jade said...

soooo fun!! i want to buy one!

Jackie Lura said...

Wow! That is awesome! Best of luck on your adventure!!!